Give While You Shop
Donate Through Kroger and Amazon
Kroger Community Rewards
Every time you shop for groceries at Kroger and swipe your Kroger Plus Card, Cancer Connection automatically begins to earn a rebate. It’s that easy! There’s no effect on your Fuel Points, but it is necessary to re-register each year so that we can continue to be rewarded for your purchases.
To register your Kroger Plus Card and enroll for Community Rewards:
1. Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards and click, “Create an Account.”
2. Complete the Sign In information, select your preferred store, and click, “Create Account.”
3. Add your Kroger Plus Card to your account and click, “Save.”
4. Scroll down to the “Community Rewards” section and click, “Edit.”
5. Under “Find Your Organization,” type Standing Courageous. Select “Standing Courageous, INC.” (Organization #23750) by clicking the circle. Please don’t forget to click the “Enroll,” button!
6. You are now registered. Over the next 7-10 days, watch the bottom of your shopping receipt for the confirmation message, “At your request, Kroger is donating to Standing Courageous, Inc.”
If you have already registered your Kroger Plus Card and simply need to re-enroll, begin by signing into your existing Community Rewards account and proceed with the remaining directions above.
AmazonSmile is a giving program that donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. To use this program to support Standing Courageous INC., please start your shopping at smile.amazon.com and enter our name as your own charitable organization of choice.
If you have any questions about either program, please let us know. Thank you for choosing to support Standing Courageous, Inc., while you shop!