Interested in hosting your own fundraiser to benefit Standing Courageous, Inc.? The following are some fundraising ideas; however we definitely encourage your own creativity and ideas for raising valuable support for our organization:
· Individual Giving: Ask your own family, friends, neighbors, or coworkers for donations.
· Major Donor Groups: Talk with a local business owner that you know about donating a portion of their sales. This could be an ongoing partnership over time, or be specific to purchases made on a designated day.
· Birthday Program: Host a birthday party and ask for donations instead of gifts.
· Events: The possibilities for event-based fundraisers, both large and small, are endless! Examples include holding a car wash, bake sale, 5K race, spaghetti dinner, golf outing, and so on. Other events can be participatory, such as a walk-a-thon, in which every participant raises donations.
· Direct Mail: Send personal letters to everyone on your Christmas or holiday card list telling them about the work of Standing Courageous and asking them to consider making a donation.
· Telemarketing: Host your own phone bank on behalf of Standing Courageous.
· Online and E-Giving: Use an existing e-giving platform to host an online fundraiser.
· Corporate Giving Programs: Consider whether your company has a donation match program.
· Workplace Fundraising: Engage your coworkers around supporting Standing Courageous.
As you begin your fundraiser planning, do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions. Thank you so much in advance for your efforts on behalf of our organization.